Your First Visit at Boots Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Kimberly, WI
Any new experience, especially when it comes to your health, can be unnerving. We understand this and we will make every effort to make your first experience very comfortable. Our friendly staff and the doctor will answer any questions and address any concerns you may have. We recommend for your first appointment, you arrive fifteen minutes early to complete the required paperwork.
Your first visit will include the following:
- HIPPA and Insurance information (if used) will be completed.
- You will be required to fill out a complete medical history form.
- A comprehensive examination will be completed detailing any areas of complaint in addition to an entire spinal evaluation.
- If needed x-rays or additional testing will be advised.
- If the doctor feels you are a good candidate for chiropractic care, your treatment plan will start on day one.
Your second visit will include the following;
- Your doctor will provide you with a report of findings from your first visit. During this time will discuss his findings with you, explain your spinal condition, what treatment options are recommended and what type of plan to expect.
- Your treatment plan continues with your second treatment.
- Your doctor will further investigate into your activities of daily life which can be improved to help your spine and overall health.
- Chiropractic treatments will be provided to help you preserve your health status or until your objectives have been reached.
Take the first step to a healthier and better life:
call Boots Chiropractic and Wellness Center today!
Boots Chiropractic and Wellness Center
1020 Truman St Suite B, Kimberly, WI 54136