Welcome to Boots Chiropractic & Wellness Center, S.C.
Our experienced providers are always eager to serve your healthcare needs and pride themselves in being able to help you live a health and pain free lifestyle. The doctors at Boots Chiropractic & Wellness Center, S.C. include: Dr. James R. Boots, Dr. William J. Boots, and Dr. Matthew J. Boots. At Boots Chiropractic & Wellness Center, S.C. we provide state of the art chiropractic services through the utilization of highly researched instrument adjusting techniques to provide specific chiropractic adjustments that are safe and effective.
The doctors at Boots Chiropractic & Wellness Center, S.C. offers a whole body approach to improved health and wellbeing that encompasses the needs of the individual in addition to the site of injury, providing chiropractic services for pain relief and chronic symptoms. They provide patients with the treatments they need for back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, sports, auto, personal injuries, and more. Specializing in instrument adjusting techniques, Dr. Jim, Dr. Bill and Dr. Matt are able to help their patients understand the benefits of living a healthy and active lifestyle while maintaining a pain free body.
Whether their patients are recovering from a traumatic car accident or a difficult sports injury, we provide the specialized treatment that is needed for pain relief and healing. Their treatments assist in the prevention of injury recurrence and ensure an overall improved quality of life. You can expect premier service from trusted doctors that are some of the best chiropractors in the area. Boots Chiropractic & Wellness Center, S.C. has been providing quality chiropractic care in the Fox Valley Area since 1998.
Dr. James R. Boots, Dr. William J. Boots, and Dr. Matthew J. Boots are committed to the health and well-being of every patient and are pleased to offer personalized services and free initial consultations for new patients. If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about how chiropractic can benefit you, give them a call at 920-997-9700 today!
Chiropractic philosophy is based on several basic easy to understand premises.
1) The body has the natural ability to self-regulate many functions including: circulation, respiration, digestion, excretion, immune functions, healing, etc.
2) Much of the regulation and communication between cells, tissues, organs, and systems occurs via the nervous system.
3) Any degree of interference to nerve impulses results in proportional interference to healing, cell function, organ function, system function, and therefore overall health.
If the nerve interference is located and eliminated by a chiropractor, healing, cell function, organ function, system function, and health are allowed to return to 100% of their innate (inborn) functional capability.
Our mission is to help you achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through the utilization of chiropractic and other complementary forms of health care. Our mission will be pursued by working toward the following objectives:
1) Provide exceptional chiropractic care.
2) Utilize a well-researched, highly regarded, and safe method of treatment.
3) Promote wellness as a lifestyle and educate patients about healthy lifestyle choices.
4) Provide patients with services supportive of a healthy lifestyle.