BOOTS CHIROPRACTIC & WELLNESS CENTER - COVID-19 UPDATE
In our commitment to serve our neighbors and community, Boots Chiropractic & Wellness Center will remain open. We are doing our part to reduce the healthcare burden supporting our friends at local medical facilities by giving people with pain a safe place to receive chiropractic care. Your health is our priority and our team is committed to providing safe and comfortable chiropractic care to those in need during these uncertain times. Many people in the community greatly depend on our services so we have implemented enhanced cleaning measures to keep our patients and team safe. Our office can be reached by phone – (920) 997-9700, email – [email protected], facebook.com/bootschiropractic.
At Boots Chiropractic your health and wellness is our priority. Therefore, we wanted to reach out regarding growing concerns with respect to the spread of COVID-19.
After evaluating current information, the CDC guidelines, and the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association (WCA), we remain confident in our ability to provide chiropractic care safely at Boots Chiropractic & Wellness Center. As such, our office will remain open during this time with regular business hours. In addition to our traditional practice of excellent hygiene and sanitation, we are implementing the following additional precautions and recommendations to our patients and team members.
- We will continue to maintain a clean and safe environment and take guidance from the CDC regarding infection control.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning measures to disinfect all surfaces, common areas, and patient contact areas.
- We have reviewed the procedures for proper hand washing/sanitizing with team members. We also have hand sanitizer stations located throughout our office.
- We have implemented disinfection procedures after each patient visit of treatment tables, clipboards and pencils.
- We have temporarily removed items that pose a risk of cross-contamination (such as magazines, toys, puzzles, and books) from our reception room.
- We support a healthy work environment for our employees. We have requested that our team members not be present at our office if they are experiencing symptoms.
- If you develop symptoms related to COVID-19 infection (such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing) please contact us to reschedule your appointment. See the CDC website for more details on symptoms, or call our office.
- We encourage patients to continue with their chiropractic care to correct their neuromusculoskeletal conditions, improve nervous system function, and decrease their pain.
- We encourage all of our patients to implement practices to prevent infection and improve immune function such as hand-washing, social distancing, proper diet, adequate rest, stress relief, exercise, use of nutritional supplements, and regular chiropractic care.
- At your visit, we are happy to discuss the vitamins, minerals, and herbs that have a positive effect on the immune system.
As we continue to closely monitor this situation, we thank you for your trust and confidence in the care you receive at Boots Chiropractic & Wellness Center. Please contact us at (920)997-9700 with questions or concerns. You do not have to put your chiropractic care on hold. We are still here for you during this challenging time.